Natural Teeth Whitening With Banana Peels
Do you want to know how to whiten your teeth naturally? Did you know that having a brighter whiter smile can make you more attractive to the opposite sex? If you want your smile to get noticed more, you need sparkling teeth! There are so many expensive teeth whitening methods out there today, many of them take time to produce real results, the others are full of chemicals and can become costly to continue using them.
How To Whiten Your Teeth Fast With Banana Peels!
We’re not trying to make a monkey out of you! How many times have you eaten bananas and just thrown away the peels? Pretty much everybody who eats them throws away the skin! They are loaded with nutrients like magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, silica and potassium. All of which are excellent for strong healthy teeth!
Instructions On Making Your Teeth Bling And Dazzle
1. First your going to need a ripe yellow banana. Preferably one that’s just been eaten so the skin is still fresh on the inside. The reason why you want to use one that’s ripe is because these have the highest potassium content.
2. Split the banana peel into individual strips ready to use for whitening your teeth.
3. Depending on how fast you want to whiten your teeth, take between 2-3 strips of the fresh peel to use with you in the bathroom. Simply take an individual peel, and brush the inside of the skin onto your stained teeth. Press the peel onto your teeth properly and pull it from the left to the right as if you are brushing your teeth.
4. Spend up to 1 minute per strip, and continue brushing your stained teeth with the inside of the banana peel for a total of 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Once you are finished, simply brush your teeth normally with a toothbrush and toothpaste to clear your mouth out of any plaque and bacteria and then rinse your mouth with water. The used banana peels can now be disregarded and thrown away.
6. Repeat this process two times per day. Once in the morning, and once before you go to bed.
How Long Should I Use The Banana Peel Routine For Fast Results?
Whitening your teeth naturally with bananas should be done twice a day, everyday for about 2 weeks for brighter teeth. If you want fast results, your going to have to be consistent in doing this routine. Depending on how bad your teeth are stained, you can expect to see good results within the first few days. Keep drinking tea and coffee to a minimum or switch to herbal tea for the next few weeks. If you are unable to lower your tea or coffee intake, simply use a straw as this will prevent your teeth from being stained any further.
If you do this regularly the banana peels may help strengthen your gums, help decrease sensitivity in the teeth and may re-mineralize your teeth making them stronger and healthier. Now quit monkeying around and get that dazzling bright smile you’ve always wanted!